Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dolly Parton I think I love you!

Ok so maybe I don't love Dolly Parton but I do love her imagination library. Have you heard of it? It is a free program for children birth to 5 years old. The program is totally free. The only requirement is that you are aMidland resident. After you register they send you a hard cover book each month for each one of your children in that age group. The books they send are great and they send books that are appropriate for that age group.

My kids have been enrolled in this since we moved in and have LOVED it. There is nothing like getting 2 free books each month in the mail. The kids are so excited when their new book comes each month.

As far as I know you can register online at www.imaginationlibrary.com. If for some reason that does not work let me know and I can get you the form to fill out. The person who runs the program works at the place that I take Ethan to speech therapy and I can pick up as many forms as you need!

If you have kids the right age I highly recomend signing up!



1 comment:

Erica said...

I love it too! It's always such a fun surprise to find a new book in the mail every month :)