Friday, March 7, 2008

I must be pregnant!



So I arrived home from my girls weekend and found these in my pantry. A clear sign that a woman had not been doing the shopping for the last few days. I thought, "Screamin dill pickle, yuck!". Well the other day I finally thought I would give one a try...... I'm hooked! Seriously what kind of person would put these in their body?

The good thing about them is that they are so strong it is impossible to sit down and eat half a can. One or two chips at a time is satisfying enough. I do admit to the fact that I did crack the can open this morning at 10:30 and I must say the baby goes nuts when I eat them.

Thanks to my dear hubby...he has created a screamin pickle monster!

2 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I'm going to take your word for it. :) I agree, you definitely must be pregnant!!

Sue said...

This is hilarious, Brookie. I like the bit about what ends up in the pantry when the husband does the shopping!