Sunday, April 6, 2008

3-2-1 blast off !!!


We took the kids to the planetarium over spring break and it was great. There was a nice man there that did a demonstration of a bottle rocket and gave out instructions on how to make your own. Ever since Ethan has been asking to build his rocket. So this morning we tried to find random parts around the house to build it since it was Sunday and we did not want to go out and buy stuff we had to try and make what we had work. So I have posted two videos of our "great" attempt at a bottle rocket. Somehow I think we will need to revisit this little project at a later date!


3 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

HAHAHAHA!! That was sooo funny!!!

Company EIGHT said...

LOVE it Brook!!!

The Windy City Duo said...

I remember bottle rockets. I also remember the trouble we nearly go into with a bottle rocket at the park sometime after midnight our Senior year.