Thursday, July 3, 2008

Spur of the moment fun!


While I was out this morning with friends one of them asked if she should get her ears pierced. We all agreed that it was a good idea and that we should all be there to go with her. So off we went in our caravan of cars with our 10 children off to the mall. We were all like giddy high school girls, picking out earrings, taking pictures....it was so much fun. I never thought I would be in my thirties taking a friend to get her ears pierced! What a fun memory with great friends!


Here she is all done. Now we just have to get her to leave them in. Apparently she blocked from her memory that she actually has done this before but took her earrings out within hours of having it done! We are so proud of you and they look so cute! Oh and if anyone who reads this knows her hubby keep your lips zipped.....we want to see how long it takes him to notice!

4 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I start smiling just thinking about it :)!!!!

Company EIGHT said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video!! Thank you so much for taking it! I had no idea. :) I'm so glad you all came with me--it was definitely a bonding moment. :)

Love you guys!

Erica said...

So fun! I'm so glad that you were able to get that on video! I love it and I'm sure Kierste will cherish it :) We always find such fun things to do when we're together!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook, this is your cousin Amy. Remember me? My Dad gave me your address and I thought I would check up on you and your family. Looks like you have been busy, with 4 kids and all! If you get a minute send me an email and let me know what you are up to. agramse1@gmail.com