Monday, October 20, 2008

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Last week while we were away someone put up two Obama campaign signs at the end of our driveway. As I mentioned before we let the boys have target practice on the signs at the primary party.
Last night we got a very odd phone call with a digitally enhanced voice and blocked caller ID telling us to go check our driveway. This is what we found.
Some of our sneaky friends are up to no good. I must say they have put quite a bit of time and effort into their pranks. The funny thing about it all is that we are not even totally anti-Obama or totally pro-McCain so we are not exactly sure what is prompting this behavior.

We got a good chuckle last night at whoever you are. We have these pranks narrowed down to a slim few....and as I warned before when you least expect it there will be paybacks!

5 comments:

Becky Sharp said...

We are not anti-Obama or pro-McCain either...but isn't it so funny how people get so worked up about politics!? At this point, I think I'll just have to vote for the lesser of two evils. I hope your payback is fun!

Our Family Adventures said...

Ha ha!!! That is SO funny! What did Charlie say that was so bad against Obama????

Company EIGHT said...

LOL Brook! I can't wait to see who it is!!

Margaret said...

I'm sure the Go Lions! was more problematic for Charlie than the We love Obama. See you at the polls...Acron has me registered at least a dozen times in Chicago...vote early vote often!!!
Love
Mom

Erica said...

I'm shocked! It's kinda funny but you know it's not us (even though we are rooting for Obama) because I'm out of town. But I'm curious to see who it is because that only seems like something the Chuckster would pull off! :)