Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pledge of Allegiance

For some reason ever since Morgan started Kindergarten she has convinced herself that she is learning everything in Chinese and Japanese. She came home today and showed me a certificate she got for knowing the pledge of allegiance. She then quickly informed me that she also knew it in her two other languages. So I grabbed the camera and this is what I captured!

I am not quite sure where it is all coming from but it does make me laugh. Should I worry though that she apparently has forgotten English?

9 comments:

Chris and Angie Carn said...

"Whats English?" That was great!!!

Our Family Adventures said...

Ok, Brook, I was laughing before I even saw the video!!! That was Awesome! I am telling you, she cracks me up. You know my stories of her with her languages. Another quick story I forgot to tell you while she was here. She got in my car and said "Our car is just like this. Only yours is black, old, and dirty." I could not stop laughing!!! Gotta love that Morgan!

Company EIGHT said...

Seriously, I cannot stop laughing about this! She kills me! And that story from Melissa...too, too funny.

Monica and Ryon Pulsipher said...

We have watched this 4 or 5 times. I'm still laughing about it! Honestly, she is one of the funniest kids we know. Some of the stories Brooke would tell us had us rolling on the floor!!! We miss your family!

cher said...

Mike and I are laughing our heads off... HILARIOUS.

You know that Morgan's cuteness is what made Mike want to have another baby. I loved hearing your laugh on the video too. Miss you.

Jedda said...

J has been doing that too-we have to remind him that we can only understand something when it is in English. He tells us he is speaking Spanish though. (but he's not) Then he asks how to say whatever it is in French. Too bad neither of us know that one! Chinese and Japanese sound fun to me :)

eight happy "hardts" said...

This was SO funny! THANKS for sharing it made my day. What's English?

bradget said...

seriously the funnest thing I've heard in months. And that story about the car being black, old, and dirty is legendary.

Erica said...

I still laugh whenever I see that - I could watch it over and over again!!!