My kids had their Christmas recital this last weekend. Ethan just started playing 4 months ago and I have been thrilled at his progress.
They both practiced a ton and I loved hearing Christmas songs being played in my home the last few weeks. They both got cold feet and had a few slip ups here and there but I was so proud of them. I especially loved seeing Ethan play a duet with his dad. It was so cute to see his little smile through the whole song.
It was another great year and I love to see the progress they are making. I am so proud of all their hard work.
6 comments:
Just thought I would let you know that your videos are marked private, so I'm not able to view them.
How fun that Charlie and Ethan were able to play together!! Way to go Ethan and Abby!! You will be so glad that you put in the time and effort into learning how to play--I'm proud of you!
Ok I think I fixed the videos so that they are not private. If anyone is still having trouble viewing them please let me know! Thanks.
Oh my goodness!! I loved this post! What a great job both Ethan and Abby did - I am way impressed. And Ethan is such a dapper, handsome little man!
Ok. It's too late for me to make much sense, but I loved seeing the videos. I love you, and I love your family. : )
So So sweet - I love the one of Ethan with his daddy - what a special memory!
Abby and Ethan...We are so proud of you. You are very talented and you both played some of my favorite songs! Keep working hard. Love you both.
Post a Comment