There is more than one downside to blogging about events that took place 2 years ago. I don't really have any special things to say about my Morgan and how she was at this exact moment. I can tell you how she is now, and its probably pretty close to who she was then but not exact. I am trying really hard to catch up though and really do hope to be better in the future.
This was Miss Morgan's 8th birthday.
She got an American Girl doll. Boy that was a good gift. She has spent hours and hours and hours playing with this doll. She makes her own clothes and has taught herself to sew. These dolls are an investment that you don't know if your kid will even really play with. In Morgan's case its been worth every single penny.
Seriously...how can you not want to just pinch those cheeks!
I have been trying to convince her for years to cut her hair short again but she has fought me and so far has won. Looking at these photos may however make me fight a little harder. I LOVE her hair like this. Her excuse is gymnastics...and some mumbo jumbo about not wanting it in her face all the time. Would it be wrong of me to threaten making her quit if she won't let us cut it short again????
No comments:
Post a Comment