Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Proud to be an American
What an awesome day for America. I woke up this morning dressed the kids in red, white and blue and headed for my township office. We had a great talk with the kids about how blessed we are to live in this country and how lucky we are to have the many freedoms that we enjoy. My polling place was busy and I could feel the excitment in the air. My kids are always putting stickers on me...this one however I am proud to wear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree! What a great opportunity to teach this part of our great country to the kids.
Your blog looks really cute and I love your family pic!
It was such an exciting day! I had Rick trade me places at the hospital so I could make sure and vote--definitely something I didn't want to miss. We are so blessed!!
Post a Comment