It's a boy!
For the first time I was wrong. I am having a hard time taking in the news, but it looked like all his fingers and toes and parts were in the right spot. He has broken our family trend of girl, boy, girl, boy so I can tell he is a little rule breaker already!
9 comments:
Brook! I love the last little picture of him...he is so sweet with that hand up by his face! It'll be fun to meet him in April :)
You posted that WAY too fast - I hadn't had a chance to call you first - congrats! We'll have to celebrate tonight :)
I love seeing all the tiny fingers and toes!! What a sweet baby!
So sweet! Congratulations! I think we're having a boy...but you never know!
I am so excited for you. The profile pics were SO CUTE! What a little miracle. Can't wait to meet "high five"!
YAY! Another handsome little man--you do make the cutest boys Brook! Maybe I'll have a girl and they can get together... we'll see Wednesday! Congrats!
i got to your blog through brad and bridget's and i had to leave a comment! we are excited for you guys! congrats!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
Post a Comment