Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boys Gone Fishin'

Before one of our good friends moved away the guys planned a manly fishing trip for them to have one last adventure together.  I was not there but from the stories I heard they had a beautiful and fun and relaxing day out on Lake Huron. 

I love that my hubby has some great buddies and they have such fun together.  They have had many a late night playing games and eating ridiculous amounts of calories and talking about who knows what.  But they have fun and I love it.  Rick is missed already!




 Once the day was done they were able to take their catch to a restaurant right down the road and they cooked up their fish for them for a great dinner.  I think this is one tradition they just may continue over the years!

2 comments:

Erica said...

almost cried just reading this.

i think a couple's cruise from texas just might have to be in the works!

Company EIGHT said...

I did cry.

Love all those boys!!!