A few weeks ago my kids got to do one of the coolest things ever.
We have a beautiful baseball field here in our town and they had a special night for Scouts and their families to have a camp out on the field. We got to go watch the game as a family that night with some great friends and when the game was done the scouting families got to go and set up their tents right there on the field. I headed home with Logan since he is not quite ready for camping yet. I was sad to have missed the fun night but the kids had such a blast I think we will for sure do it again net year.
They set up camp and then got to watch a fun baseball movie up on the jumbotron and eat popcorn all night.
From what I hear they all got to stay up very late but they had an absolute blast. I hope Logan is cooperative enough by next year so we can join them. I love special summer fun things like this and I am so glad we live in such an amazing town that offers so many great opportunities for families.
2 comments:
That weekend Brooklyn said to me, "Mom, when we have a boy and he grows up can we spend the night at the baseball field?"
Hahaha...now with no boy she may have to join you guys sometime!!!
This looks like the coolest thing ever! I would do scouts just for this event! I bet the kids thought it was just magical. I'll have to show Josh so he can get excited.
Post a Comment