Today is my BFF's birthday (at least I think it is). In our 10 years of friendship we have NEVER managed to remember either ones birthday. Well Cher, this year I am raising the bar. You now have 6 months to try and not forget mine. Luckily I will still totally love you even if you never ever remember mine as long as we live!


I could go on and on about this beautiful woman but she knows how I feel. She truly is a gift from God and a blessing in my life.
I love giggling and crying with her.



3 comments:
Ok. You made me cry - and it doesn't have anything to do with my crazy hormone levels. Thank you so much for making me feel so special and loved. There's nothing that brings a smile quicker than thinking of our friendship over all the years - and I love it that I know we'll still be doing our girlie trips in 20 years! Love you - Cher
So lovely to have such great friendships.
Time for round two. Today was the kind of day that I clicked on your blog so I could read nice things about myself. Thanks again my Brookie.
Post a Comment