We will get out of our p.j.'s at some point but I assure you it will only be to put on our snow clothes and play outside until we get nice and cold and then we will come in for some yummy peppermint hot chocolate. Is it weird that I look forward to snow days more than the kids?
Monday, December 1, 2008
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
I was so hoping for a snow day today and look what I got! It is 11:00 and we are still in our p.j.'s. We got a new camera on black Friday and I am enjoying the panorama mode. I love our house and I love this season. I love seeing the beautiful lights twinkle in the snow.

We will get out of our p.j.'s at some point but I assure you it will only be to put on our snow clothes and play outside until we get nice and cold and then we will come in for some yummy peppermint hot chocolate. Is it weird that I look forward to snow days more than the kids?
We will get out of our p.j.'s at some point but I assure you it will only be to put on our snow clothes and play outside until we get nice and cold and then we will come in for some yummy peppermint hot chocolate. Is it weird that I look forward to snow days more than the kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow it looks beautiful!
I'm gonna get me some hot chocolate just from looking at that snow I feel chilly.
Yay for snow days! I love the way the trees look all covered with snow. I also love peppermint hot chocolate. :)
I LOVE the panoramic feature! Very Cool!!! And yes, Snow days are truly wonderful (usually) :)! I'm glad you had a great one!!!
so fun! i'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful day! and if i were you i would just stay in the pj's ALL DAY LONG! :)
It is so nice to have a reason to have a relaxing day. That is why snow days are the best, because they are not planned :) Your pics looked great in the panaramic mode! I bet you are enjoying your new, small camera!!!
Post a Comment